Saturday, August 23, 2008

Welcome!

Today I made a list of things I want. Things I think I might need. One of them was a blog. - I've decided to be pro-active.

Why do I need a blog?

Because the conversations are too short. And too hurried. And I keep asking myself these questions about who I am and what I'm doing here and where I might be going.

So here I am. Attempting to extend the dialogue. I won't say starting it because it's already begun. But I'm doing what occurs to me to keep it open. Please comment. Please invite me to your blog. Please stop me after class, or during intermission, or on the street. - This isn't my soapbox. It's my opportunity to listen, too.

1 comment:

Eva Yaa Asantewaa said...

Thank you for your contributions in sharing your personal and artistic considerations. I've subscribed to your blog and included it on my blog list on InfiniteBody. I enjoy your questioning and insights. Keep 'em coming!

All the best,
Eva Yaa Asantewaa